The links listed here are to websites that may be of interest to Tayana owners and anyone interested in Tayana yachts. If there are others you think are pertinent to Tayana owners that we might want to post, let us know by email. Posting these links should not be construed as an endorsement of the sites, nor are we responsible for their content.
- AEGIS Marine/MMI (Tayana Dealer) - www.mmimarine.com - Jim Lamb and his staff specialize in marine equipment and replacement parts for Tayanas and other Taiwan built boats.
- Bellingham Charts - www.tidesend.com - Discount supplier of Nautical Charts and Electronic media.
- BOAT/US - www.boatus.com - This is the website for the largest boating organization in the US . . . maybe world?
- Good Old Boat - www.goodoldboat.com - Karen Larson and husband Jerry Powlas have put their energies into this terrific magazine and equally good website for the glory of the "good old boats." They deal with issues that owners of older boats find very useful - engines, tanks, electrical systems, and yes, items on cruising, too.
- Latitude 38 - www.latitude38.com - This hefty, newsfilled magazine is distributed free in California and will take subscriptions from other locations. This is a very well known sailing magazine on the West Coast.
- Latitudes and Attitudes - www.seafaring.com - A great magazine put out by a very charismatic editor. It is what Cruising World used to be in the good old days.
- Robert H. Perry Yacht Design - www.perryboat.com - No other words need to be said; Bob Perry is the designer of one of the worlds most popular cruising boat, the T-37, and the excellence goes up from there. His designs are known around the world, because that's where his boats are!
- Seven Seas Cruising Association - www.ssca.org - Originally started in San Diego in the mid 1950s to exchange rare charts of the South Pacific, this is now a very large organization of dedicated cruising sailors. Their monthly bulletin is invaluable for keeping up with parts of the world that are not heavily cruised.
- Sailorman - www.sailorman.com - This is the website for the world's largest and most unique new and used marine emporium located in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. They know boats and supplies.
- SpinSheet- www.spinsheet.com - Edited by Dave Gendel and Mary Ilif Ewenson, SpinSheet is the Chesapeake Bay's sailing magazine, although it has columns and information applicable anywhere. The website has an incredible amount of information for East Coast sailors. We think they are great folks.
- Tayana Yachts - www.tayanaworld.com - Saving the best for last, the official website of the Ta Yang Yacht Building Co., building Tayana yachts since 1973.
Copyright 1979-2010 Tayana Owners Group